Sunday, June 13, 2010

JOY!

My desire to just post and upload pictures is greater than my desire to keep things in order. So just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. You never know what I'll talk about next.

My favorite quote of this past week: Eric wanted a drink of my gatorade, the red one. What is that, cherry? Anyways.... So I let him take a swig. And in a VERY thrilled voice, he says,

"Oh...that's so good. I love it! Can I have some more?" (takes another drink)

"That drink is SOOO good. It gives me JOY in my tummy!"
If only we could all find such joy in the little things of life.

Speaking of Joy - check out this chunk of baby love. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

I seriously laughed out loud at your note about not worrying about order! It doesn't bother me when other people post out of order because I just love their posts no matter what order it's in... its just so hard for me to let go and do that myself! Ha ha! LOVE those cheeks :D

4:28 PM  
Blogger ramona agustin said...

nice blog... :)

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home