Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF!

A lot of the blogs that I follow have fun little posts on certain days of the week, like "Not Me Mondays", or "Tuesdays with Dorie",, or "His Will Wednesdays", or "Thankful Thursdays". I've decided to start my own, called TGIF!, and it's a list of things that I can honestly say "THANK GOD" I made it through. Here's this week's list...keep in mind, this is just THIS WEEK!

THANK GOD Elmer's Glue is water soluble! Eric and Nick have a tendency to wake up really really early, and sometimes reek havoc in the house if I don't hear them get up. I caught them in my craft room pouring an entire bottle of glue out onto the carpet and rubbing it in.

THANK GOD baby powder "pats" right off AND smells good! Yet another early morning fiasco (and I'm talking 5:30am folks). The boys figured out how cool it is to "puff" the baby powder bottle ALL OVER their room. While most of it "pat" off, Nick did try and clean up some of the mess before I got to him with baby wipes which just caked it unto Eric's sheets.

THANK GOD Nick decided to open up his car door while at a red light and NOT on a freeway! Yes...I know....save the comments. Normally, the child lock is ALWAYS on, but I drove a bunch of women in my car last week, and after locking one of them in the car at dinner (sorry Marci!), I turned it off for the night. I did forget to turn it back on though.....until yesterday.

THANK GOD baby wipes takes crayon out of the carpet. Eric decided to channel his inner Picasso last night and drew a huge blue circle on our carpet. I do have LOTS of crayon-removal experience (http://steinyfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/nick.html ) so I wasn't freaking out quite like Matt was. Baby wipes ROCK!! :)

THANK GOD that a friend's mom was a seamstress! The place that we ordered our bridesmaid dresses from have NO IDEA how to order a maternity dress. It came GIGANTIC, and very unattractive. But, with the help of this dear lady, it actually looks like it will be pretty.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cara said...

I never knew you had a blog!!! I am glad that I found it. I am going to add you to my links on my blog!!

Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy. I had lunch today with Shannon, her belly is soo cute!! We all need to get together, maybe after Matt's sister's wedding...

8:27 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love this Laurinda! I makes me feel like my life is normal :)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home