Friday, March 06, 2009

An Interview with my 4 year old, Eric




1. What is something mom always says to you?
Watch your tone


2. What makes mom happy?
When we're being quiet


3. What makes mom sad?
When I go potty in my bed


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
(makes a crazy noise) and tickle me


5. What was your mom like as a child?
a baby


6. How old is your mom?
5 (great....at least I'm older than he is)


7. How tall is your mom?
(stands on the couch and raises his hand up high)


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
laundry (he is SO wrong!)


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
stay home


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being a rock star. ( hehe )


11. What is your mom really good at?
Making cartoons come on the tv


12. What is your mom not very good at?
Playing Rampage on the Wii


13. What does your mom do for her job?
Watch nick and me


14. What's your mom's favorite food?
Chick fil a


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you do laundry (can you tell it’s laundry day at my house)


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mickey Mouse


17. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to Awanas


18. How are you and your mom the same?
We’re taller (?)


19. How are you and your mom different?
I am little and you are big


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You love me “Big Much”, and you tell me that all the time.


21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Chick Fil A (he’s ratting me out)


22. If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?


You would be little and I would be big






3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Tooooooo cute!

BTW You would be an awfully tall Mickey.....just sayin'.....

hehe

10:10 AM  
Blogger Erin McDonald said...

SO fun to ask these questions when kids are little! you and my other friend are both 5 years old with children maybe you should start a suport group called mom's in kindrgarden! and there you and all the other mom's can work on your rampage game! hee hee I love you and can't wait to see you!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sarah Hettervik said...

Oh my goodness this is sooo adorable!!!! I love the last one where he wants you to be little. Well he'll probably get his wish some day ;)

-Sarah

P.S. I have you on my blog roll now =)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home