Monday, December 08, 2008

To Tennessee We go....

Anytime I catch the boys playing pretend, they are usually taking a "trip" to Tenn. They reenact the entire thing, from the plane trip to where we have dinner (and even ordering their lemonades at dinner), to the fishing trips. I know that trip to see my brother and his family was memorable for all of us, and we can't wait to go back.

In these pictures, I was listening in on them playing the Tennessee game, and I just had to peek in. They had cleared a section of the closet out and had made that their airplane. So cute! And SO great when they play nice together!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin McDonald said...

I love imagination! Make believe is great too! Hey next time you guys should visit the Philippines! Love you!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home