Sunday, September 14, 2008

7 years!!

I can't believe it's been 7 years. The time has flown, the number sounds big, but I also feel like I can't remember life before we were married. I feel like a different person too. We talked this weekend about the best times over the years and about the hardest. We've seem to have a lot of hard times that should have really rocked us. Man, have we come through some doozies. But recalling the good times was so great. We both have a lot on that list. We have 2 amazing children, we've been a lot of neat places, and we gone through a lot together. I've changed and grown tremendously. I am so blessed that Matt has stuck by me, and we are blessed to still be happy! I find that to be a huge deal these days. I am so thankful that God has sustained our marriage.

4 Comments:

Blogger marci said...

wow, that's amazing...7 years! That's a big deal! Congratulations! Did you go to Ruth's Chris???? Love you, dear friend!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I am so happy that the Lord brought Matt to you when He did. I just got a little teary eyed thinking about it all. And now you have 2 beautiful boys and AMAZING in-laws too. God is so good!!! Love you Rinda!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Congratulations you guys. I can't believe it's been that long already. It makes me feel old. You two are such a cute couple.

9:23 AM  
Blogger an ordinary Saffa girl. said...

Your post brought a tear to my eye... we have also been married for 7 years and the Lord brought us together...

You have beautiful boys and are truly blessed :)

My brother lives in NC with his wife and their two lil ones too.. we have visited the States once so far and LOVED it!

God bless,
Jen x

(South African lass living in London)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home