Tuesday, September 30, 2008

35 things

I saw this on a friend's blog and it looked fun.

35 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? not especially - it weirds me out. But it's my hubby's favorite.
2. Do you own a gun? No - I don't even think we have any toy ones.
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? If I want froofy - Vanilla Bean Frappachino with a shot of chocolate. If I want simple (and cheap) - Black iced tea with 6 pumps of classic or earl grey hot tea.
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? HOT TEA!! Maybe chocolate milk if I'm feeling crazy
5. Do you do pushups? I don't want to get addicted..... :)
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. It's the only piece of jewerly I wear really.
7. Favorite hobby? Swing dancing is my constant favorite hobby, although I don't get to do it much. But currently, it's scrapbooking. It comes and goes in phases between scrapbooking and quilting.
8. Do you have A.D.D? Depends on how much sleep I've gotten that night.
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I get really down on myself and convince myself that I'm failing at things.
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I REALLY should be getting ready to go to the playdate soon. Why are the boys so loud, and play so much, while they eat their breakfast? I hope Micheal's has what I want when I go there this morning.
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Hot Tea, Iced Tea, Coke, water
12. Current worry right now? All this darn financial crisis talk. I want to remain calm and confident in OUR situation, but everyone makes it sound like the end of the world. Even an older women in front of me at the grocery store yesterday was freaking out (literally) and told everyone around her to RUN to the bank and withdrawl all your money.....it's just creepy!
13. Current hate right now? I hate that my kids are kinda sick...doesn't slow them down, but they have a yucky cough.
14. Favorite place to be? Disneyland. Walking through the gate, every time, I feel like it's the happiest place on earth!
15. Do you like to travel? We LOVE to travel, and I'm so glad that matt loves it like I do.
16. What color shirt are you wearing? A funky bright green tank top....I'm still in my pj's.
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Eeek, no! Love the jersey knit cotton.
18. Can you whistle? Not very well
19. Favorite color? Purple
20. If you could would you be a pirate? No. I don't do well in situations where I could get in trouble, and pirates are constantly doing things that could get them in trouble.
21. What song do you sing in the shower? Usually a song from the Wicked soundtrack.
22. Favorite girl's name? I go back and forth between Kate and Molly......I'll probably never get to use them though. I only make boys. : )
23. Favorite boy's name? Love my Eric and Nick, but I also love Dane and Graham!
24. What's in your pocket right now? Flannel pajama pants don't have pockets.
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? I have no idea!
26. Worst injury? I went to open up a window at my old church, and it shattered instead. Sliced open 2 fingers (middle and ring finger) , cutting the nerve in the ring finger so now I can't feel half of it. And then it sliced off the entire pad on the pinkie finger. A friend had to go "retreive" the pad, put it on ice and take it with us to the ER. Fortunately, it reattached itself after several week of my hand being in a cast.
27. Do you love where you live? I like placentia, and I LOVE being close to family. Southern California....I'm 50/50 about.
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 in the house, and one big one in the "man cave" (aka the garage)
29. Who is your loudest friend? ya right.....
30. How many pets do you have? One dog, Harley
31. Does someone have a crush on you? Just my hubby
32. What is your Favorite Book? Any by Jannette Oak
33. What's your favorite candy? Right now, it's soft peanut brittle
34. Favorite Sports Team? Does the Treanor/Walsh beach volleyball team count? If not, I don't have one specific....just as long as it's a football team. I use to like the 49ers, but only because I had a crazy crush on Joe Montana.
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? WHY oh WHY do the boys wake up so freakin' early?!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Great list!

Glad you decided to play along!

I LOVE Wicked, too!! :)

4:49 PM  
Anonymous The Founding Father said...

"Man Cave" was a term invented by the HGTV Network. Find out the real deal at www.themantuary.com

Be A Man.

- The Founding Father

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home