Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Animal Hospital


Some days, at nap time, I tell Eric just to head on up to bed and I'll be up in a few minutes to tuck him in. Of course, I can get side tracked....but sweet little Eric just sits there in bed waiting for me. The other day, I forgot to go tuck him in, and it had been a while. All of a sudden, I hear a noise and I start to go up the stairs. Eric meets me in the hallway and starts telling me in a worried voice, "The animals are sick, the animals are sick!" He sleeps with 6 stuffed animals. :) As per Eric's suggestion, we put all 6 animals on the changing table and covered them up with the blanket. After nap time, Eric said they all felt better! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Awww...this is sooooo precious!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home