Thursday, October 25, 2007

This is Eric's favorite song that Grandma has been singing to him since he was a baby. One day, he started singing along, and we soon realized he knew the entire thing. I'll write the lyrics down so you can follow along. Some of it is hard to understand. Oh-and please excuse the elmo drill in the background....we're lucky Nick stayed as quite as he did. :)

He starts singing his ABC's....but gets into the song eventually.

video

One day while walking down the street I passed a goldfish store

And looking in the window, was a boy you would adore

His eyes were on a goldfish who kept looking at the boy

When suddenly that little fellow, shouted out with joy

Little Goldie Goldfish - come out and play with me (he uses some artistic liscensing here.....)

Little Goldie Goldfish - I'm lonesome as can be

Gee - I wish I was a fish, so I could swim like you

We'd catch a whale, by the tail, and sail the ocean blue

That would be delicious, we'd frolic with our fins

All the other goldfish, would think that we were twins

(we'd build a home of seaweed, in the bottom of the sea) forgot that line

Little Goldie Goldfish, Little Goldfish (more artistic liscensing......)

Come out and play with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home