Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crazy Brothers

Eric has been so funny around his new little brother. Most of the time, he likes to hug and love on him, or read him books. However, every now and then, I catch him doing something that just cracks me up. I had walked away for a few minutes, and when I came back, Eric had emptied the contents of the diaper bag, as well as the wipes in the wipe container, onto poor Nick who was in the swing. He then asked to pose for his "guilty" picture.








We also got a Bumbo seat for Nick. It's still a little early for him to really use it, but we set him in it when we first brought it home. Of course, Eric wanted in on the action and wanted a picture in it too. He really is a ham!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Okay these pictures just crack me up! I guess this is my future when I have another one. I'm glad that everything is going well for you!

Cheri

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sarah & Brad Hettervik said...

I bet you are so proud of both of your boys. They look like they are very entertaining. They are both sooo adorable =)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home